i want to be known for my hits, not just my misses | tabitha's blog i want to be known for my hits, not just my misses

Saturday, June 04, 2005

welcome 2 my life

hey ppls. this is the 1st real blog so an intro is required lol. my name is Tabitha a.k.a Laydee Vicious....meh...the rest is on the side anyways. oh and btw: I LOVE GOOD CHARLOTTE!!

what do ya'll think of the skin? made it myself *feels proud* lol....i luv makin this kinda stuff.

well today's saturday n im sittin on my ass @ home lol. last night i went 2 the Iron + Clay gig with Nuki & LaLa (2 of my bezzies). it rocked! the opening group, Justice League, kicked sum ass too. yup we saw Dave there. he's out school chaplin but hes a awesome dude....fellow GC fan too! :D haha yea

oh! i got my hair cut too yesterday. i hv bangs now. ppls say i luk olda. im like ok then. yea...lols...ppls who noe me will noe wad im talkin bout so yea. ima go watch some TV now ya'll. CYAS!!

p.s. 2 all mah s'pore frends readin this: MISS YOU HEAPS!!! n tnx bernice 4 gettin me 2 make one of these! <3>

1 Comments:
Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

Your blog layout is very cool! Good job on that.

11:36 am AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home