i want to be known for my hits, not just my misses | tabitha's blog i want to be known for my hits, not just my misses

Monday, November 07, 2005

dyls party!

sorry for the lack of postage...4got i had this thing. people from my current sch, i ask you to CLOSE THIS WINDOW RIGHT NOW!!! unless i gave u da link thing....even if i did, u wudnt come so yea close it if i didnt!!!



yes well dyl threw a party on the 29th on october.....the party was fucking awesome!! had the BEST time!! haha sing star! welly kicked my ass @ good charlotte.....i got my ass beat at my own game!! lol it was funny but...haha BEN on sing star!!! lols!!! how funny...no offence ben but it was just funny as! lol u got like 900+ points and welly had like 3000+ lols it was funny as! yea welly beat every1 but lyss....GO LYSS!! i've got some pretty raunchy pix....yes lol...tom pushed nuki in da pool!!!! i felt bad but i cudnt stop myself 4rm laughing! lol it was fucking hilarious!! yes....haha brando with that balloon...brando started rubbing the balloon behind lyss and it freaked her out! it was so funny!! yes i'll leave it there...

umm...i hooked up with tom!! about fucking time hey...didnt wait around for 3 freaking weeks for nothing. 1st time was under the trampoline on the grass....*sighs* 2nd time was on top the trampoline. shit loads of stuff happened on the tramp lols!! yea it wasa dream come true 4 me just kissing him so yea. excuse the cheeseyness. well tom if u read this: soooooo sorry u had 2 hear/read me say/type that! lol but yes...i like u every1 knows so who gives a crap lol. kk...well im high on something if i saying this stuff. i wont say it 2 ur face coz u know...and welly n ben wud give me shit 4 it and every1 wud pay me out so yes..


last week sucked. tom was a fuckass to me...yet i still like him? *raises eyebrow* i dont get how i can still like the guy even though he was a jerk 2 me last week....dont think he meant it though? he meant 2 fucking hit me REPEATEDLY on friday though...bitch. and.....my boobs got hit EVERYDAY last week! accident or intenional i hv no idea. but brandon!! GAH!!! been ur hand/elbow or whole arm away 4rm me lol!!! u didnt get me 2day so yea good. but tim g. did though...it was an accident though. he went 2 tap me on the arm but i moved around coz welly was talkin 2 me so yea. ok enough about my boobs!

um....lets see. von hates me coz i said no 2 him over tom. michael likes me and we're goin 2 the movies this w/e...but 2 me its a just friends thing not 2 him though...hes paying for my ticket...which i do not like. oh well ill buy the food hes got no choice on that. lol. hes an awesome fella and a hottie but ive only known him a month or 5 weeks or sumthin cant remember so yea. not about ready 2 go out wif sum1 i dont know well eunf. but i know more bout him then i do most guys @ sch so yea guess thats a loop hole if i do end up wif him. wuv u michael *mWa*

k so this is too long...ima go now. ya'll tc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home