i want to be known for my hits, not just my misses | tabitha's blog i want to be known for my hits, not just my misses

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

END OF THE BEGINNING

wow....one week of school left...i can't believe how fast it came. i wrote a lil something before:

"My first day at Toowong College now seems like a dream to me. It feels like I've known my friends for all my life. Now, the school will be torn down to make way for a Smart Academy. Its funny; we were all saying how we wanted to get out of this school and transfer somewhere else, but when we found out about the transitioning, we realised just how much the school means to us. If it were not for this school, some of us would never have met. If it were not for this school, we would never have a grade this close. If it were not for this school, I would never have met the best friends I have ever had. As the saying goes “You don't know what you've got 'till it's gone”.

i never realised how true that saying was until now...yea i had bestfriends in singapore and i still consider them to be my bestfriends coz i love them...but here its different. since its a small school, we're all alot closer. and there's really no groups since we all basically hang out together.

resentment washes over me and its so overwhelming...i really gonna miss everyone...i want monday and tuesday to be over and done with coz after that, no more exams. but at the same time, i wish the days never come coz i dont want it to end.

im gonna miss everyone...trish lala lyss sam dyl tom ben welly brando izac tim l. salim tim g. sara kate...trish lala lyss sam tim l. & tim g.... least ive got u guys next yr! rest r goin 2 indro...cept brando whos moving away...the bitch! nah jks luv u brando! hmm...luv u every1!!! hope we all stay in touch...we betta *shakes fists*

crap ima miss tom!! lols sad stuff i noe....but i really like the guy: YES!!! I ADMIT! not like he dont already noe but....*sighs* 8 months and i still like him....cant seem 2 get ova him...just yea...i really like him but i think he likes lyss but dunno? anyway sidetracking here...

hmm....its gonna be a hard week...dont wanna go coz sayin bye will be hard. but i wanna go too...not like that made any sense but yea...


If I could catch a rainbow,
I would do it just for you,
And share with you its beauty
On the days you're feeling blue
If I could build a mountain
You could call your very own,
A place to find serenity,
A place to be alone
If I could take your troubles
I would toss them in the sea,
But all these things I'm finding
Are impossible for me
I cannot build a mountain,
Or catch a rainbow fair,
But let me be what I know best,
A friend who's always there

A friend is someone we turn to
when our spirits need a lift.
A friend is someone we treasure
f
or our friendship is a gift.
A friend is someone who fills our lives
with beauty, joy, and grace.
And makes the whole world we live in
a better and happier place.


kk...enuf of this mushy stuff lols! luv you guys...
if friends were flowers, i'd pick all of you!! MWA!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home